LifeMark® Automated Re-striping Systems
Download the LifeMark®-300 Data Sheet
LifeMark® AUTOMATED RE-STRIPING SYSTEMS are designed to control the re-striping of pavement markings without a rear operator. Cameras are used in conjunction with patent-pending real-time artificial intelligence machine learning techniques and computer algorithms to accurately define re-striping actions. This system recognizes all colors and types of lines, new and worn, over new and old concrete or asphalt, and will turn paint guns on and off as needed. The equipment is available to retrofit any long line paint, thermo, epoxy, or polyurea striping truck.
LifeMark® Automated Re-striping Systems monitor the paint and glass bead installation via an in-cab video view. The system can control both sides of the striping truck.
DURING RE-STRIPE, a Smart Cylinder guided by the LifeMark® system ensures the paint guns are accurately positioned over the worn lines. The existing paint truck paint gun controller system can still be used to control the on/off function of the paint guns, alongside the LifeMark® Automated Re-striping System.
- Automatically control both carriages and all paint and glass bead guns to allow re-stripe of worn single, double or skip lines.
- Specify stripe width, skip and cycle length, or re-stripe as existing.
- Measure stripe width and automatically paint wider lines over old narrow markings.
- Automatically record footage painted and re-stripe in areas that are worn. All control algorithms are processed on the truck in real-time.
- No offline computer calculation is required to control the carriages.
- LifeMark®-300 Requires No GPS, RTK, or cellphone connection.
- LifeMark®-400 Utilizes GPS, RTK, and INS to record and layout.
- Paint carriage location data is calculated in real-time.
KEY COMPONENTS INCLUDE:
- Touchscreen Control Box in Driver’s Cab
- Smart Cylinders Mounted into Carriages
- Valve Body to Control Smart Cylinders
- Computer Control Cabinet on Deck
- Overview Cameras, Carriage Cameras, and Towers